Now that cold days are upon us (at least for some parts of the globe!), here’s a round-up of 12 satisfying vegan soups and stews! Of course you’ll be able to enjoy these any time of the year but they’re perfect for those cold and chilly or even rainy days to warm you.
From hearty curries and stews to umami bowls of ramen and noodle soups, there’s something here for your to love and enjoy.
This round-up has some of my favourite go-to dishes as well, so I hope you enjoy them!
THESE 12 VEGAN SOUPS AND STEWS RECIPES ARE:
- Perfect for the winter months and cold, rainy days
- Easy to make
- Super tasty
- Different from one another – so you’re sure to find something to your liking!
- Great for batch-cooking
- Of course, all vegan!
NOW ON TO THE SOUP & STEW RECIPES!
You can click on the ‘get the recipe‘ button or on the photo for each recipe.
- Cheesy Potato and Broccoli Soup
- Tom Yum Soup
- Sopas (Filipino Macaroni Soup)
- One Pot Spicy Miso Ramen
- Peanut Satay Noodle Soup
- Chinese Corn Soup
- Kimchi and Dumpling Noodle Soup
- Filipino Kaldereta
- Sundubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew)
- Butter Chickpeas
- Budae Jjigae (Korean Army Base Stew)
- Tofu Adobo