Made these Chewy Cranberry-Oatmeal Cookies a few days ago and almost forgot to share the recipe! Anyway, these are really easy to make and requires only a few basic ingredients! Plus, you can cook it in an oven toaster! If you don’t have any dried cranberries, you can opt to just use oatmeal and possible other dried fruit! Check out the recipe below. Enjoy! ?
CHEWY CRANBERRY-OATMEAL COOKIES
Makes around 20-22 cookies
2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 cup brown sugar (or sugar of choice)
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup whole rolled oats
1/3 cup dried cranberries + more for topping
1/2 cup vegan butter or solid coconut oil (I usually put mine in the freezer for 10 minutes until it solidifies)
1/4 cup non-dairy milk
1/4 cup mashed banana
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat the oven at 375F.
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut oil and sugar. I used a hand mixer for this but you can opt to hand mix it using a spatula.
- Once well incorporated, add in the mashed bananas, soy milk, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the rest of the dry ingredients together except the oats and cranberries.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Mix well using a spatula. This will be a really thick cookie dough.
- Once it’s mixed well, add in the oats and dried cranberries.
- Form into balls and flatten a little on to a tray with parchment paper. Make sure there is space between each cookie dough ball.
- You can add more cranberries to the top of each cookie before baking.
- Bake for 10 minutes then cool for another 10 minutes.*
*Note: you can cook it for a shorter time if you want chewier cookies or you can cook it longer for crunchier cookies. The cookies will really turn out soft when you first get it out of the oven so it’s the perfect time to add in more toppings. Then once you leave it to cool, the cookies will become much harder (but still chewy on the inside!)
#cookies #vegancookies #vegancookierecipe #vegandesserts #vegan #easyveganrecipe #recipeideas #healthycookies #plantbasedcookies #cranberrycookies #cranberrycookie #desserts #easyvegandesserts #veganfood #easyveganrecipes #veganrecipeideas #healthy #plantbased #philippines #manilavegans #easyvegan #easyrecipes #oatmealcookies #ChewyCranberry #chewycookies #healthyvegancookies #chewycookierecipe