Calling all pasta lovers! I’ve recently made this really creamy and satisfying pasta dish. This Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Pasta recipe requires really simple ingredients that you can easily have access to no matter where you are in the world.
You can whip up the sauce and enjoy it with whatever kind of pasta you’d like. I enjoyed mine with some linguine pasta. Check out the full recipe below!
If you try out any of my recipes, please let me know by sending me a message on my Instagram or tagging me in your creation!
Are you looking for more delicious, vegan recipes? Check out my Vegan Kitchen eBook, which contains over 95 recipes that are packed with flavour and made with simple and easily accessible ingredients! Two trees (instead of 1!) will be planted for every download of my eBook through non-profit organisation One Tree Planted.?
ROASTED RED PEPPER PASTA
Good for 2-3 servings
250g dry linguini or pasta of choice
2 large red bell peppers 3 cloves garlic
1/2 red onion
1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup unsweetened almond or any non-dairy milk
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp unsweetened and unsalted cashew butter or tahini (feel free to use any nut butter)
2 tbsp nutritional yeast, optional
1 1/2 tsp salt, plus more to taste
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- Slice the bell peppers into halves. Remove the pits and seeds. Roughly chop the red onion and peel the garlic cloves. Place the peppers on a baking tray along with the garlic and onion.
- Sprinkle the bell peppers, onions, and garlic, with a little olive oil. Bake for 25-30 minutes until until cooked through. You can peel the skin from the peppers.
- Cook the pasta until al dente (usually 2 minutes less than what’s written on the cooking instructions).
- While the pasta is cooking, place the roasted bell peppers, onion, and garlic in a blender or food processor along with the olive oil, nut butter/tahini, nutritional yeast, almond milk, and salt.
- Blend or process until smooth. Transfer into a pan and leave to simmer over low heat.
- Add in the cooked pasta and mix with the sauce until well incorporated. Feel free to season with more salt to taste.
- Finish off with some basil. Enjoy while hot!
#easyvegan #plantbasedrecipe #manila #philippines #easyveganrecipe #cholesterolfree #healthy #healthyrecipe #veganrecipes #veganrecipeideas #comfortfoodrecipes #vegancomfortfood #plantbasedrecipes #plantbased #manilavegans #manilaveganfood #veganfood #goodveganfood #recipeideas #comfortfoodideas #healthyfood #healthyveganfood #pasta #bellpepper #creamy