Who loves easy stir-fried noodles? I do! This Vegan Sweet and Spicy Udon Noodle Stir-Fry is super easy and made with simple ingredients. It’s perfect for sharing but you can also whip up a batch during meal-prep!
Get the easy recipe below!
If you make this and any of my recipes, please let me know through my Instagram or you can also leave me a message. 🙂
Are you looking for more delicious, vegan recipes? Check out my latest Vegan Kitchen eBook, that has over 95 recipes that are packed with flavour and made with simple and easily accessible ingredients! One tree is planted for every download. ? Find out more by clicking the button below.
Sweet and Spicy Udon Noodle Stir-Fry
- 400 g cooked udon noodles* see notes
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 240 g block extra firm tofu drained and sliced into strips*
- ½ large onion sliced into strips
- 1 small carrot sliced into strips*
- 4 cups (300g) shredded cabbage
- 1 tbsp neutral oil
- Sesame seeds for garnishing
- Chopped spring onions for garnishing
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 ½ tsp sriracha or other chili sauce adjust according to desired spice
- ¼ cup room temp. water
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar or other sweetener
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp cornstarch
- Heat the oven to 350F. On a lined baking tray, bake the tofu until lightly golden for around 25 mins. You can opt to pan fry the tofu in some oil if you’d like.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together. Make sure the cornstarch is diluted.
- Heat a pan. Add in 1 tbsp oil. Sauté the onions until tender. Add in the bell peppers, carrots, and cabbage. Sauté until cooked, around 10 minutes.
- Add in the tofu and cooked noodles. Pour in the sauce mixture. Sauté for another 3-4 minutes until the noodles have absorbed the sauce. Turn off heat and then garnish with some sesame seeds and spring onions, if desired. Enjoy while hot!
Pin these images:
#vegan #noodles #asian #healthy #tofu #sauce #easy #easyveganrecipe #asianrecipe #thefoodietakesflight #philippines #manila #peanutbutter #asianfood #chilli #udon