A year in review but make it for noodles! ?? this year I shared A LOT of noodle recipes so I wanted to put together 10 of my favourite noodle recipes from this year. 2020 had been a crazy ride and I found myself coping with all the uncertainty by cooking up and enjoying my go-to comfort meals in the form of, of course, noodles.
These aren’t ranked based on which one I prefer the most because it’s way too tough to decide:
You can tap on either the photo or the title to view the recipe!
Let’s begin! ◡̈
9. Chinese-Style Bolognese (pasta counts as noodles too right? ?)
I guess that’s all for this year of 2020! I can’t wait to share more vegan recipes with you in the coming year. ❤️ Thank you so much for sticking by and giving my recipes a chance.
I really love seeing your recreations and hearing your feedback. A big THANK YOU to each and every one of you and I hope you’re doing well.
In the mean time, you can also check out some of my recipes if you’re looking for some inspiration:
- Hakka-Style Stuffed Tofu
- Korean Spicy Braised Tofu
- Filipino Kaldereta or ‘Meat’ Stew
- Filipino Lumpiang Gulay or Fried Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Japanese Chahan or Fried Rice
- Crispy Eggplant Katsu
- Scalloped Potatoes in Creamy Lemon Dill Sauce
- Chili Garlic and Black Bean Eggplant Noodles
- Easy Sweet, Spicy, and Saucy Noodles
- Stir-Fried Tofu and Basil Noodles
- Pan-Fried Tofu Cakes
- Tofu ‘McNuggets’
- Tantanmen (Vegan Ramen)
- Yaki Udon
- Chinese-Style Bolognese
- Ginger and Scallion Noodles
- Chili Garlic Oil Noodles
- Mie Goreng (Indonesian Fried Noodles)