Only have minutes and looking for a super easy recipe? Well, fried rice will save your day! It’s saved me in so many different occasions. Sometimes I only really have 5-10 minutes to spare in the morning before I have to run off to school. But I always still prefer bringing my own meals because of limited food options in school. Plus, it’s also very budget-friendly for students like me.
I love cooking up some fried rice because not only is it super easy but it only really takes minutes to put together!
Plus, it’s also a great way to use up leftover rice and any veggies you have lying in your refrigerator.
I sometimes use frozen veggie mixes whenever I’m really in a rush and only have a few minutes to prepare my meals for school. I almost ALWAYS have a pack of frozen corn-carrots-peas mix in my freezer. You can use whatever veggies you’d like, really! Some chopped mushrooms are great too.
Anyway, this is a really, REALLY easy fried rice recipe. I also used curry powder to give it that extra kick of flavor. You can also try a teriyaki fried rice if you’d like! The sauce is perfect for other dishes as well.
Hope you enjoy this one! Check out the recipe below.
You can also check out my other easy recipes:
- Teriyaki Fried Rice
- Korean Spicy Braised Tofu
- Fried ‘Chicken’ and Gravy
- Tofu Katsu
- Spicy Miso Noodles
- Mie Goreng (Indonesian Fried Noodles)
- Easy Spicy Miso Noodles
- Thai Drunken Noodles (Pad Kee Mao)
- Chili Garlic and Black Bean Eggplant Noodles
- Easy Sweet, Spicy, and Saucy Noodles
- Stir-Fried Tofu and Basil Noodles
- Tantanmen (Vegan Ramen)
- Yaki Udon
- Chinese-Style Bolognese
- Ginger and Scallion Noodles
- Chili Garlic Oil Noodles
- Easy Saucy Ramen Noodles
Are you looking for more delicious, vegan recipes?
Check out my latest Vegan Kitchen eBook, that has over 95 recipes that are packed with flavour and made with simple and easily accessible ingredients! One tree will be planted for every download of my eBook.?
Easy Curry Fried Rice
Vegetables (this part is really up to you!)
- ¼ cup carrots I love to use a frozen corn, carrots, and peas mix! A lifesaver!
- ¼ cup corn
- ¼ cup peas
- Cabbage chopped
- Mushrooms diced
- Bell peppers diced
- In a large pan or wok, heat the sesame oil over high heat.
- Add in the onions and garlic then sauté for 2 minutes. Add in the vegetables and cook until tender.
- Add in the rice or other leftover grain of choice.
- Season with salt, soy sauce, and curry powder. Mix well. Adjust to taste if needed.
- Garnish with some shopepd scallions and sesame seeds, if you'd like. Enjoy while hot!