I love sun-dried tomatoes and how much flavour they pack. They’re also so versatile and go so well in pasta, salads, wraps, in dips, and so much more!
I made a red pesto pasta using sun-dried tomatoes, which is a different take on pesto since I do love making basil pesto too.
This red pesto pasta is so easy, versatile, and really flavourful! I enjoyed mine with some fusilli pasta.
Find the full recipe below!
Are you looking for more delicious, vegan recipes? Check out my Vegan Kitchen eBook, which contains over 95 recipes that are packed with flavour and made with simple and easily accessible ingredients! Two trees (instead of 1!) will be planted for every download of my eBook through non-profit organisation One Tree Planted.?
Red Pesto Pasta
- 350 g dry pasta of choice I used fusilli
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegan cheese for topping optional
- Basil for topping optional
- In a food processor, add all the red pesto ingredients. Process until well combined. You can opt to make yours really smooth but I like mine with a little chunks of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Heat a pan. Add in the red pesto. Leave for 2-3 minutes before adding the al dente pasta. Mix well and cook for a few more minutes. Feel free to season with more salt and pepper if needed. Enjoy while hot and top with some basil & vegan cheese, if desired!
- You can store the red pesto in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.